Try this easy technique using simple braiding and your flat iron to get great waves!
1. Apply a heat protectant and a styling mousse to damp hair.
2. Grab a squared section of hair and make a regular braid. Secure the end of the braid with a clip or pin.
3. Repeat step 2 until your entire head is covered in braids. (The tighter the braids, the smaller the waves.)
|Take your time to make sure the heat|
goes all the way through the braid!
4. Take your flat iron and close down at the top of your braid for a few seconds. Open the flat iron and move it down the braid about an inch. Close again. Repeat this step to the end of the braid.
5. Repeat step 4 on all braids.
6. Once braids have had time to cool, undo the braids to see textured wavy hair. Spray to set style.
Try this technique and post a reply with how it worked for you! Send in your flat-ironed-braided-hair photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org and your photos may get added to this post!